[Shotimes] Can anyone solve this WEIRD problem? PLEASE HELP ME!! Thanks..

HomeboyNorm@aol.com HomeboyNorm@aol.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:34:21 EST

In a message dated 12/23/2002 8:43:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stevwein@swbell.net writes:

> Check this first:
>
> On the starter relay, there is a smaller ring terminal/wire that has to
> connect to the battery cable side of the relay.  Ths wire runs everything
> else in the car except the starter motor.
>
> If you connect it to the output side, you will get your exact symtom.
>
> Don't ask me how I found this out :^)
>
> Steve

Steve,

You solved my problem just like that, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, smile...

We spent 10 hours looking at various fuses, fusible links, etc., only to come
to find out it's just a simple wiring mistake. Argghh! LOL

THANKS, Norm