[Shotimes] (OT) Road Tunes

Shewitt5656@cs.com Shewitt5656@cs.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 21:26:25 EST

In a message dated 12/24/02 6:07:25 PM Pacific Standard Time, dereus@fbx.com
writes:

> Rush (not Limbaugh) "Spirit of Radio", "Red Barchetta", "Roll the Bones"

YES - I forgot about Rush!  Red Barchetta is right up there on my list.

> Asleep at the Wheel "Hot Rod Lincoln"
> For sound tracks, I'll lean towards the heavy side with "Last Action Hero"

I've got that soundtrack - and I actually still listen to it a couple times a
year.

> BTW, been hearing a really cool Christmas medley, I think the radio said it
> was the "Trans-Siberian Orchestra", or something like that.  Kind of a
> Mannheim Steamroller sound.

That was actually first put out by Savatage in '95 - they were a metal band
from the early 90s.  They broke up and a couple of them still tour as the
TSO.  Very cool.

I guess I'm the resident metal head.  And I don't even have a mullet!

Scot H
95 Red MTX - 66k
Lewiston, NY