[Shotimes] White slicers

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 08:33:14 -0600

They are supposed to be a bit lighter, and directional is
cool unless you are like 90% of used car dealers that rotate
the tires and don't notice that the wheels are directional!

Other than that, no difference at all.  I prefer the NON
directional wheels (and tires) so I can rotate my tires side
to side and front to back without worry, I (and anyone else)
will get a LOT better mileage from tires by doing that, and
it is safer for driving than not rotating, or just rotating
front to back.

Don Mallinson