[Shotimes] 93 ATX codes

KICKINSHO@aol.com KICKINSHO@aol.com
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:09:19 EST

Hi, I'm Kris' husband Andy. We live in an area of Wisconsin that requires
vehicle emissions testing. Kris' 93 ATX failed the HC and CO  tests
miserably. Kris looked up code reading on your various sites and we were able
to get the following codes:

KOEO - two groups of 33 (???)

KOER - 163 (HEGO), 332 (insufficient EGR flow detected), 543 (fuel pump
secondary circuit failure) and 632 (overdrive cancel switch not changing
state).

What are the fixes for the codes we found? At this point, we are not as
concerned about the OD switch as we are about getting the emissions under
control and passing the inspection.

Thanx in advance,

Andy & Kris
91 Plus