[Shotimes] Killing a 93 SHO in SHOwbiz...

BulDawg78@aol.com BulDawg78@aol.com
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:39:07 EST

        Blood Work with Clint Eastwood was released on friday... Remembering
seeing a glimpse of a black SHO in the trailer, I wanted to by it....well,
yes.. it is a SHO, and they show it 2 times in the whole movie... it's the
"villians" car, and what happenes to it almost stopped my heart... if you
wanna knwo, e-mail me back.. if you don't .. go get the movie  (16.99 at
Circuit City)... story line is hard to follow, but it is great.... I may try
to get that clip up... dunno... just thought i'd let everyone know.....

               -Adam

'94 MTX