[Shotimes] Gen1 gauge pod update

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:55:44 -0600

Here's an update on the project to develop an A-pillar, triple gauge pod for the Gen1.

We have reached the minimum of 20 paid orders and the manufacturer is moving forward.  We expect to receive the first prototype in
about 10-12 days.  We have not yet received a production or shipping date, although the estimate is "early Spring."

If you want a pod, there still is some time to get in on the group buy.  Below, I am pasting in the details.

When the prototype arrives, I will endeavor to post a photo or two.

Joseph van Oss

p.s.  Could someone please cross-post this to SHOforum.  Thanks.

--- Design:  This will be a A-pillar pod, designed to hold three gauges.  Openings will be sized for 2-1/16" gauges.  Gauges
themselves are not included, only the pod housing.  Pods will be painted black, titanium gray, or mocha tan to match Gen1 interiors.

--- Cost:   You may pay in either of two ways:
                 --- PayPal $62 to vanOss@centurytel.net
                       (higher amount covers PayPal's fee) or
                 --- Mail a postal money order or bank check for $60 to
                       Joseph van Oss, 2410 Glenwood Place
                       La Crosse WI 54601-2903.

--- HOW TO ORDER:  Your order will not be accepted until you provide:
                 --- Your full name and shipping address (no PO boxes)
                 --- Number of pods you want, and color of each (black, gray, or tan)
                 --- Payment

Do not send a personal check unless you obtain consent from me beforehand.  I reserve the right to return any personal check and
cancel any order if the payment is troublesome.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.  Remember that I am a volunteer, stepping forward to coordinate this
project at no profit to myself.  All I'm getting out of this is a pod, for which I'll pay, just like you.  I am not doing this as a
business, so don't lay those expectations on me.  However, those who know me from SHOtimes know that I will strive to conduct this
project in a professional manner.  You can help our success by responding promptly and providing clear, complete information.  I
reserve the right to drop anyone who pays slow, doesn't respond quickly, or fails to provide any information needed.

Joseph van Oss