[Shotimes] (OT) New Mitsubishi!

Mark Kelley mrkelley64@earthlink.net
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:39:40 -0800

I'm really looking forward to the bowl games the next few days.  I can get ABC
and CBS in HD right now but the local Fox and NBC stations won't start HD
broadcasts until later in 2003.  I've heard Dish Network (which I have)
already has HD through the dish but I'd need to upgrade my receiver.

The really cool part is that it can do a split screen from two different input
sources and being that it's a widescreen you get nearly normal aspect ratio on
both sides.  That means my daughter can watch Nickelodeon while I watch
sports!