[Shotimes] Tire load rating

Paul Chapin PChapin@tleger-cpa.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:27:25 -0600

The HTR Z II's don't list the right size for the SHO or the TA, at least
they are not listed on Tire Rack site. The HTR Z are listed in the right
size, how are they?

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Fisher [mailto:ianf@eden.rutgers.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 10:13 AM
To: Paul Chapin; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Tire load rating

If you like the 712's, I highly suggest the sumitomo HTRZ-II's. About
the same price, awesome wear so far, by far the best rain tire I've ever
had and they don't make noise ever. Not even when pushed hard. I've only
lost traction under hard cornering with these tires once before and that
was because my front sway bar had become disconnected and sent me
spinning down the interstate at 70 mph during an evasive maneuver. Most
of my friends have/had either the 712's or the sumitomo's.

My 2 pesos

Ian