[Shotimes] 3.2L SHO Engine Available

Chris "Zap" zap@columbus.rr.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:50:16 -0500

I thought this might be of interest to somebody, given the situation:

There is a 3.2 SHO engine at the local yard that was pulled from a '94 ATX
w/ about 122k on it.  The car was in perfect shape and the only reason the
SHO is now sitting in a heap is because it was impounded and was sent to the
yard to be parted out.  Quite a shame, as the guy at the counter said he
would have bought the car himself, had he been able (not to mention that it
was blue).  The price that he gave me for the engine was $350.  Just thought
I'd throw this out there in case anyone was in need / interested.  The ATX
has already sold.

.... Maybe I should turn the Sable into a SHOble, lol

~Chris