[Shotimes] Not to start a Tire war but...

Douglas A. Jones dajones@wayside.biz
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:49:39 -0500

My 95 SHO MTX needs new tires. I want all season tires since this is my daily driver and I live in the northeast. I was looking at tirerack.com I've heard good stuff about them both on this list and from friends. I was looking at the 225/60HR16 Dunlop SP Sport A2. Theybre $80 each, which is nice because I'm cheap. But I didn't see anything about these on the website. Does anyone have any experience with these? Can you recommend similar tires (price and performance) from tirerack.com? I was hoping to keep the price under $90 each. Thanks!

-Doug Jones