[Shotimes] (OT) Forbe's article about Ford

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:20:30 -0500

I can't say exactly in inches, but when my '93 SHO was still my company car,
I had it and my VP's '97 Sable both parked in my garage.  I was surprised to
see that the Sable was a much longer car.

Jim
'93 MTX
bigger than a breadbox
shorter than a gen III

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Dave Kegel
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 9:01 AM
To: Ron Nottingham; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] (OT) Forbe's article about Ford

I don't know.  How much longer is the Gen3 than the Gen2?  Not much.

Personally, I think the Gen3 has better proportions than the Gen2.  The Gen2
is noticably longer than the Gen1 but the wheelbase is the same.  The long
front and rear overhang looks dated.  The longer wheelbase of the Gen3 is
nice, and firs better with its length.  Noticeably more rear leg room,
although rear headroom isn't as good as the Gen1/2.

Dave Kegel
90 SHO
93 SHO
98 Sable