[Shotimes] 91+ won't start CHECK THIS POSSIBILITY..... **** UPDATE ****

sho @ crued.net sho@crued.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:25:44 -0500

So on the way home from getting rained out at the track today (my other
vehicle is an '01 Lightning), I thought to myself "Wait a second, sometimes
I can't use the keypad to unlock the doors/open the truck, this could be
that computer/power issue"  So I get home, and use the keypad and the car
opens.  I try to start it, and it fires right up.  So I believe the issue is
that the computer is not getting power.  Thanks for the tip, I'll replace
the cables (the cables are the originals) with new OEM cables.

Thanks people, hopefully this will solve the issue!