[Shotimes] Original cables & Terminals...

Don McKinnon (AST) dmckinnon@asttechlabs.com
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 11:40:36 -0400

I'm starting to have funky electrical issues popping up.  I saved some past
messages on issues like this and I think I need new cables  Taking a look at
the cables coming from the battery, they are very corroded and goes down
inside the jacket.  Headlights are much lower in brightness these days, etc.

I want to take voltage drop measurements across the cables at various
points.

I replaced the terminals last years, they look good today but as I said the
cables are not.

I work on the east coast of FL, ~<200 yards from the beach.  My SHO gets way
too much sea air exposure, in the 3 years I've been here the SHO certainly
has aged due to it!   Good thing next month we are moving to the "mainland"
side and will be miles away from the beach not yards.

Don McKinnon
95 MTX - White/Mocha 85k miles
Stage 1 Power Package with Stage 1cams
Canyon Carver Road/Race Suspension