[Shotimes] RE: Gen I vs. Gen II:::::was:Wizard of Codes::Fwd: flashing air bag light

Jim Ryan av8r567@optonline.net
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:35:51 -0700

Oh no you didn't.  Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gen1:		90 & 91 have ABS
		better rear brakes
		better sway bars
		89 is lightest
		low production
		MTX
		91 Plus model
		police grille
		body work makes it stand out in a crowd of Tauri

Gen2:		crappy rear brakes
		green
		crappy sway bars
		green
		ATX (ugh)
		green
		high production (compared to Gen1)
		green
		uses Sable body parts
		green
		body work makes it blend in with other Tauri
		green
		no special models like the 91 Plus
		green
		ugly SHO center caps
		green
		directional wheels
		did I mention that sickening green color?

		now for the good:
		3.2L engine
		better looking exhaust tips

Flame suit on!!!

James F. Ryan III
formerly of Wayne, NJ
living in Long Beach, CA for the next month

where the hell is this southern CA sun?  I haven't seen blue sky since I
left NJ.
this place sucks, so far.