[Shotimes] OT: spam

Tony Fratzke tfratzke@southviewdesign.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:29:24 -0500

I'm with ya on this one...you basically described my inbox every day.
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Ian Fisher
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 9:15 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] OT: spam

Is anyone else out there sick of getting up in the morning, checking
their email and finding that:
1. Women find you unattractive.
2. Sometimes Men do as well. (not that I care)
3. Now is a great time for a mortgage.
4. Your penis is at least 4 inches too short
5. You are in debt and creditors are harassing you
6. You should really take herbal pills recommended by a doctor that
doesn't have a license
7. Your sex life isn't good and she isn't happy either
8. You are going bald
9. You are bald and want hair back.
10. Apparently you don't shop on the web enough.
11. If you are paying more than 4.5%, you're paying too much (doesn't
even say what the rate applies to)
12. If little Johnny's mother found $75,000 cash in his pants, then you
as well can make that kind of money by buying junk in a pyramid scheme.
If you doubt it, there are a ton of testimonials that say contrary!
(wow..sarcasm mode on)

And so on..

The sad thing is that these spammers mask their IP and originating
addresses so that forwarding these messages to abuse@_._ and
postmaster@_._ are proving to be pointless...

I haven't used the delete key this much since I was on the GTP list.

I wonder if that kid that needed the chain email forwarded to get his
heart transplant ever died because I deleted the email..

Hmmm

Ian