[Shotimes] SHO-Shop Y-pipe tip

Timothy Metzger snosho@earthlink.net
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:20:0 -0500

> Tim,
> Please make sure you let the list know what goes on about this...
>
> I'll have to get over to the forum again someday!
>
> Don McKinnon
> 95 MTX - White/Mocha 87k miles
> Stage 1 Power Package with Stage 1cams
> Canyon Carver Road/Race Suspension
> Quaife & HiRevs Competition Clutch

Sorry if someone tossed this up already but I was on OT most of this week
and might have missed it if anyone did post with all the mails I had jammed
in my E-mail.

*Repost from SHOforum*
http://www.shoforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=001499

Tom Guagliardo
Phone: 714-894-8415 9am-6pm PST
EMail: tomg@shoshop.com

We are arranging a group buy on Stainless Steel Y-Pipes for the 89-95 MTX
SHO. These Y-Pipes are of equal length, just like our popular Aluminized
version. As you very well know, we have been making HiFlow Y-pipes for the
past 8 years for the SHO. With over 2000 sold, it is the first performance
products we made back in 1994. Expected gain on the MTX SHOs is about 9-11
HP at the wheels, as seen on the enclosed Dyno Chart. Material used is
quality T-304 Stainless, and carries a Lifetime warranty.

We will be offering 2 versions for the MTX SHO:

Stainless Y-Pipe w/ Catalytic Converters = $429
Stainless Off-Road Y-Pipe (no Catalytic Converters) - $249

--- Timothy Metzger
--- snosho@earthlink.net
--- 94 MTX