[Shotimes] OT: spam

Damacus damacus@bastion.yi.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:55:59 -0500

What, you mean the legitimate emails about your penis, or your druggie pill
habbits, or the cost per pound of your favorite herb?

Or your banker writing you that you really shouldn't get a 4th mortgage on
your home to finance your drug habit?

 I mean really, Ian, I think your so called JUNK BOX is just a clearing house
for information on all of your illegitimate acts.

Pffft. :)

Damacus

--
--Damacus Porteng: damacus@munich.com & damacus@bastion.yi.org
--Webpage: http://bastion.yi.org/~damacus/ (PGP on site)

--Car: 2002 Black Saturn SL2 (5spd) (1K mi.)  (stock)
--Car: 1993 Emerald Green Ford Taurus SHO (5spd) (114K mi.)
--Name: Sheeva -- 'Charming' (Iranian) or 'Good, Peace' (Irish)
--========== Nook's SFCs, SHOShop Y-Pipe w/ HiFlow cats
--========== SHOShop T304 catback, PPlus Reinf. Mtr Mnts