[Shotimes] FW: Y-Pipe Group Buy

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:49:51 -0400

FYI,

Here's the info from Tom at the SHO Shop on the Y-Pipe Group Buy.

From: Tom G - SHO Shop [mailto:tomg@shoshop.com]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 5:17 PM
To: 'Ronald S Porter'
Subject: RE: Y-Pipe Group Buy

Thank you for your interest in our Group Buy. In order to be placed on
the list for the Stainless Steel Y-Pipe Group Buy, I will need the
following information:

First and Last Name
Billing Address
Shipping Address (if shipping to different address on Credit Card)
Daytime Phone Number
Year of SHO
Credit Card (Type of Credit Card/Credit Card number & Expiration Date)

Shipping will be at a fixed rate of $18.00 for each Y-Pipe purchased.

The Group Buy is scheduled to end on October 25th, or when 25 orders
have been placed, whichever is earlier. Orders are scheduled to be
shipped on November 8th, and should be arriving on your doorstep within
a week of shipping. Credit Cards will NOT be billed until the Group Buy
ends, or if you choose to pay by Cashier's Check or Money Order, we will
need payment before the October 25th to secure a spot. Personal checks
can take as much as 14 days to clear and will not make it before the
Group Buy end date.

Pricing is as follows:

MTX HiFlow Stainless Steel Y-Pipe with Catalytic Converters - $429
MTX HiFlow Stainless Steel Off-Road Y-Pipe without Catalytic Converters
- $249

Both Y-Pipes will include instructions, new graphite donut gasket and
shorter drain plug to clear the equal length tubing. Expect an 8-10 HP
gain and an ear-to-ear grin by merely installing this part.

As always, if you have any questions, please contact me directly

Tom Guagliardo
Manager/Tech - SHO Shop
www.shoshop.com
714-894-8415 9am-6pm PST