[Shotimes] (OT) Giants!

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:40:06 -0700

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002 05:36:33 -0500, Mike Fisher wrote:

>Giants suck! Some people on here are Cardinals fans, too. The Cardinals have
>choked in this series, and I think most reasonable people realize it.

Why do YOU think the Giants suck?  They just won the NL pennant, starting from a wildcard
win.  That's pretty decent....how often does it happen?  They haven't been to the Series
since 1989, and got stomped on then.  They've come close but no cigar several times, and
other times not even close.

I don't have anything against the Cardinals.  I'm not an opponent hater.  It's perfectly
natural for the majority of folks here to be Cardinal fans, since they're from the
eastern part of the country.  I don't hold them in any less esteem for that?

What's the MATTER with you.....

??????

George and the Lowrider....happy for Barry Bonds who can go to a Series now after 17
years of pro ball.

I'm done.