[Shotimes] Triumph TR7 with SHO engine

Ron Nottingham nottingham@alltel.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:35:33 -0400

OK, anyone know the link for this?  Pics? Anything about it?  It used to be
on SHOtimes, but it is now gone.  Any help would be appreciated.

I think I might have decided what my next car will be.  I have always been a
fan of Triumphs, and just LOVE the SHO engine (the ol' Taurus still gives me
smiles from ear-to-ear).  The 90 BMW M3 was nice and fun, but the SHO engine
is just more fun.  I just wish the engine was in a better car (read rear
drive).  So, my quest takes me to "The Shape of Things to Come".  With
winter coming, drop top TR7's will be rather inexpensive, and that spare SHO
engine sitting on the stand in the garage would love to have a new home.

Also, anyone have any info on bolting the SHO engine up to a T5?

Thanks!!!!

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO