[Shotimes] (OT) Giants!

Mike Fisher mdfisher@gte.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:29:23 -0500

The negative response I had was related to your rubbing it in about the
Giants. Whether you see it as rubbing it in or not does not matter. You know
very well there are lots of people from the Midwest on here. Some people
take their teams seriously, as you obviously do, and don't appreciate any
slights, real or perceived.

The Giants are now in the Series, and I guess they should be, because God
knows the majority of the country wouldn't be happy unless teams from
California or New York were there. Or at least people from the East and West
coasts. Just like three years ago when the Rams and Titans were in the Super
Bowl, and asshole journalists from San Francisco were making fun of the fact
that two teams from nowhere were playing, instead of the damned 49ers. Like
anybody cared.

>If you have such a violent negative response to this
>subject, there must be something else going on with you about it that I
know nothing
>about, want to know nothing about, and care nothing about.

Thanks, George. I'll apologize for myself if, and when, I think it's
necessary. So far, I haven't done anything that warrants an apology. I'm
done, too.