[Shotimes] RE: OT '95 M3 Dinan

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:39:28 -0400

A Friend of mine raced a SC'ed M3 in his former SC'ed SHO. 60-130, it
was just about dead even.

I'm glad that I wasn't there. It was one of those "holy s$%&!, I looked
at the speedo and didn't even realize that I was going that fast!!!"
ordeals..

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Paul L Fisher
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 9:03 AM
To: Michael S Wojton
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: OT '95 M3 Dinan

If that was the case, I would think he would put a reserve on it. If you
go to
the Dinan home page http://www.dinanbmw.com/default.htm , just the
Supercharger bumps it to 341 HP. Add in the chip and other stuff and its
gotta
be making 375 or so.

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 166K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back,
Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000
0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 34K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit '96
Saturn SL2 Silver Plum 5 spd 123K
- Amsoil Synthetic ATF, K&N Panel Filter, Magnecor 7mm Electrosports 70
Ignition Cables

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm