[Shotimes] Another loss for Ford.

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:31:02 -0400

He may have put it out for bid, and GM offered the better deal.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Ron Nottingham
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 7:55 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Another loss for Ford.

Ford must have really p!ssed off Bonderant, as he has always been an avid
Ford supporter.  Wonder why he didn't get the new Cobras?  Almost half price
of the Z06, and power to match.  Well, it is couple tenths slower than the
Z06...

I can see the CTS deal, as they are rear drive, and seat four, Ford
currently has nothing to compare with it.  I don't think the LS comes close
to the CTS.

As for the SHO's, I think he already got rid of those.

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO