[Shotimes] Craftsman tool heads up

Mark Nunnally manunnal@netheaven.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:15:30 -0400

    Just a FYI heads up, was at the local Sears tonight and (at least in
this region, upstate NY) they have their 251 piece mechanics set on sale for
1/2 off right now.  $150 (marked down from $300).  I have been getting tired
of pulling all my junk from my garage box, and throwing it into the tote
"track" box, so I grabbed a set.
    Full 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" sockets/ratchets, deep and short.  1/2 goes to
27mm.  6 pt and 12 pt.  SAE and Metric, combo wrenches, hex keys,
extensions, etc.  Even has 5.5mm 1/4" short and deep (nice for a few SHO
things) and 1/4" wrench (for my wilwood bleeders <g>).  This is a pretty
complete well rounded kit to haul to the track, no carrying case, but if you
already got a tote box to throw it all in, this is a steal for $150.

mark