[Shotimes] Dynomax Mufflers...

Tony Fratzke tfratzke@southviewdesign.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:25:24 -0500

What do you mean they are free?  I live in the salt belt and I am on my
second set.
Tony 93 ATX

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Gerald Harmon
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 1:36 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Dynomax Mufflers...

Just wondering if anyone has gotten a replacement set lately?  Are they
even
still making them?

I'm fixin to attempt to get my 4th set.  This shit is a joke!  Yea
they're
free but it's still a PITA!!

I've been through three sets since buying the original kit in Dec. 96.
The
actual exhaust pipe itself has held up fine (it's got a couple little
holes
now though).  And I don't even live in an area that's has to deal with a
rusting problem.

Last time I got a set I had to send my old set in first and after a
stinkload of BS I finally got my replacements 3.5 months later!

Excuse the ranting,

Later,

Gerald