[Shotimes] Dynomax Mufflers...

Tony Fratzke tfratzke@southviewdesign.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:43:33 -0500

No ifs and or buts about it?  If they just rust out you can get brand
new ones?  How do you go about it?  Send your shot ones to Dynomax and
they send you new ones?
Tony 93 ATX

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul L Fisher [mailto:sho@paul-fisher.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 3:03 PM
To: Tony Fratzke
Cc: 'Gerald Harmon'; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Dynomax Mufflers...

Lifetime warranty on the mufflers. They rust out, you get free
replacements.
Doesn't cover the pipes.

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 166K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back,
Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000
0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 34K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit
'96 Saturn SL2 Silver Plum 5 spd 123K
- Amsoil Synthetic ATF, K&N Panel Filter, Magnecor 7mm Electrosports 70
Ignition Cables

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm