[Shotimes] Dead 93 MTX

Steve Tatro stevetatro@att.net
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:32:16 -0400

Sweet.  I'll forward this to my wife as she makes all the
furniture-buying decisions in our house ;^)

Good luck,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Kerry Kinion
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 5:20 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Dead 93 MTX

Just a quick Thank You, for all the help from the list.  This is one of
the reasons I love my SHO so much.  Even though the car has a lot of
problems, the support and knowledge you guys provide is invaluable.  I
don't know any of you but I really appreciate the help.  I am not much
of a car guy. Mechanically inclined, yes, but when it comes to engines
this is my first REAL (OK, total virgin mechanic) experience with
tearing into an engine.  If it wasn't for you SHO pro's, I would have
been really pissed off at this car by now.  Because of you (and
shotimes.com, etc.), I have learned a ton of stuff, and have enjoyed the
new hobby.  The wife thinks I'm nuts, but that's OK, she likes the car
too and will enjoy it when it's up and running again!

I even got a call today from a local SHO Club member who saw my post and
offered to help supply tools, contacts, etc. - This, IMHO, was a total
"above and beyond the call of duty" response, and greatly appreciated!

The parts sources you all provided will save me over $400 from what I
originally thought it was going to cost me!!!!!

One question still un-answered:  Is the radiator in the '93 3.0L MTX SHO
the same as a regular (non-SHO) Taurus 3.0L?

P.S. (Steve T.) - Yes, I can give you a good deal on some new (built to
order) furniture and ship to Ohio.  New policy - 10% off for all SHO
heads!  Check us out at www.kinionfurniture.com .

Kerry Kinion
93 Green MTX, Bone Stock.
McMinnville, OR