[Shotimes] Changing strut mounts and bearings

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:05:20 -0500

George,

I don't want to seem like a heel here, I really don't care
if you balance other's wheels or do suspension work, I was
just concerned the hotel would get upset if the parking lot
turned into a service garage!  But it isn't my call, it is
the hotel's call.  They didn't seem to care, at least I
don't think anyone got bothered, and I didn't hear about
anything from the hotel.

If you want to plan to do work at the convention in 2003,
there will be a HUGE amount of room to do it in, so go right
ahead!  :)

Don Mallinson