[Shotimes] Re: Changing strut mounts and bearings

Peter Maggiacomo gtsrider@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:54:21 -0700 (PDT)

George,
I have a clean salt free 95MTX 100% stock with 75k on
it. Although the stock suspension suits me just fine,
I figure around the 100k mark I'll replace all 4
struts,probably with the original replacement Sachs.
I may be one of the minorities here, but I believe
that you can replace a strut in say 30 minutes after
you've done it a few times. If you feel up to it,
could you give us a step by step walk through? Thanks.
-Pete