[Shotimes] How many black on black 5 spd 2nd Gen SHO wereproduced?

Scott G Littlefield Scott.G.Littlefield@noaa.gov
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:17:37 -0400

I knew I shouldn't have answered!!!

I do not know of a site that lists interior color prodution numbers.  I used the
numbers from the site below for 1993 Black MTX SHOs.  Per this site, GenII SHOs
were only built in 1992 and 1993. Since Norm had a 1993, I did not include the
1992 numbers.   Just trying to be helpful. Should have put a disclaimer at the
bottom.  YMMV ;)

http://www.geocities.com/sho_off_1993/production.html

DISCAIMLER:  I do not know anything more than the what is listed on the site and
I can not speak to the correctness of the numbers.