[Shotimes] Anti-Lock Light

BOB6867@aol.com BOB6867@aol.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:17:15 EDT

I have a 93 ATX, 3.2L, (Green, just thought I would throw that part in) My
anti-lock light stays on sometimes when I start my car. Most the time when I
shut it off for a few minutes, and then restart, the light will go off like
its supposed to. All anti-lock sensors have been replaced in the past year.
Sometimes I can go for days or weeks, and it works like its supposed too. Any
one got any ideas on this mystery.

                                                             Thanks
                                                             Charles Meador