[Shotimes] SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS CAR!

TaurusSHO90@aol.com TaurusSHO90@aol.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:58:04 -0400

I have a 90 for sale in Detroit.  Its oxford/full black flawless interior and has 155,000 on the odo.  The vehicle has been sitting for about 3 months because I purchased a new car and I could not afford to insure both.  This is a great SHO and I would hate to see it sit in my yard and turn into a pile of rust.  I am willing to let it go for cheap.  I have been a member of SHOTIMES for 3 years and I have alot of respect for these cars thats why I want to find my SHO a new home.  I have dumped about $4000 into it on repairs in the last 2 years.  I have all service records. SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS CAR

Ryan
Detroit/Downriver area
(313)995-7833