[Shotimes] eBay scam?

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:07:19 -0400

Maybe its not his camera. Maybe it isn't his picture. Maybe he borrowed
the camera to take pictures and that's the only one that came out. For a
bidder to assume that the wires are included even though there is no
mention of it in the ad, that is not the seller's responsibility.

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of sho2go
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 12:44 PM
To: _SHOTIMES II
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] eBay scam?

Well, Al, I don't think your tires anology has anything to do with this.
The plugs and wires aren't attached to each other, and could easily be
separated for the purpose of a photo.  If the guy has a digital camera,
is it any harder to take 2 pics, one for each auction?  I don't think

"I sent an email to the high bidder and just got a response back from
him this morning. He assumed he was bidding on the wires and plugs.

Paul L Fisher"

My whole point was, this is a misleading ad; was it intentional?  The
buyer may well think so. Mike