[Shotimes] eBay scam?

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:38:18 -0400

ROTFLMAO

I remember taking pictures of things on my bed, the floor, etc..

I remember Ron's Porsche list ebay ads with the models holding the
parts. It was never implied that the female was included..

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul L Fisher [mailto:sho@paul-fisher.com]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 1:43 PM
To: Ian Fisher
Cc: 'sho2go'; '_SHOTIMES II'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] eBay scam?

That is true. I normally take pictures of my stuff on my desk. I do not
intend
on selling my desk.

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 166K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back,
Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000
0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 34K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit '96
Saturn SL2 Silver Plum 5 spd 123K
- Amsoil Synthetic ATF, K&N Panel Filter, Magnecor 7mm Electrosports 70
Ignition Cables

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm