[Shotimes] Ebay Scam?

IdriveaSHO@aol.com IdriveaSHO@aol.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:46:13 EDT

I have to agree also. People who don't read an auction or read it, see
something totaly missing and then just "assume" something is included puts
them into the catagory of "a fool is easily separated from his money". I
don't think having the wires in the picture was necessarily the best way of
listing it, but if he never says they're included and lists it as only a set
of spark plugs then it is legit. It all boils down to buyer beware, that's
how you win or loose at this game. -Steve Bowen

<< So someone wanted to pay $67 <---which is the final cost..... for something
 that someone on here mentioned is a $25 item...that is their problem. >>