[Shotimes] Ebay Scam?

Mark Kelley mrkelley64@earthlink.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:39:11 -0700

To me, there are dual responsibilities here:  1) the bidder should always be
absolutely sure of what they are bidding on (make NO assumptions!) and 2) the
seller needs to make sure there are ambiguities in the aucton listing.  I
don't think the auction in question is intentionally misleading but it's
misleading nonetheless due to the photo.  On the other hand, if the bidder
carefully reads auction, there is no mention of the plug wires.

Mark