[Shotimes] PCV catch can

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:51:23 -0400

Far better to collect it than to allow it to varnish up the intake.  Wonder
if this helps prolong the life of the cats and O2 sensors.

Robert Bruce
93 atx
www.picturetrail.com/paracer

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Paul Nimz
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 5:21 PM
To: TechSHO@topica.com; `V6 SHOtimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] PCV catch can

Yes it easily burnt off and there was very little water in it.  I drove
about 800 miles at interstate speeds and spent the day at the drags.  I feel
the location of the can and the fact the flow through it is limited by the
sealed valve cover hoses is contributing to the large amount of liquid.  But
this is a good thing no?

Paul Nimz
'97 TR SHO
'93 EG mtx SHO