[Shotimes] heater core

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:58:40 -0700

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:36:27 -0400, Brian wrote:

>Is the heater core for the SHO the same as for the regular Taurus?  I am
>in need of two heater cores.  Where do you guys buy yours?

Same old, same old.

Same core.  Get it at any reputable auto parts store.  Usually they will have a lifetime
warranty, but that is for the core only.  The labor is only warranted for a period of
days or months, usually.

It's a pretty stiff charge to have one installed....takes most of a day, and requires
removal of the dash.  Some here have done their own....I have that job done by an a/c
shop.

George and the Lowrider