[Shotimes] 89 dash and heater available, cheap, must act pronto

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 00:07:40 -0500

I am dismantling an 89.  It's stripped about clean and will be Going to its
Eternal Reward in a couple of days.

There are a couple of big parts I've pulled.  Some people have expressed
interest, but nobody has yet got serious.  Unless I get a definite answer in
the next 36 hours, the....

-- Dash (gray, not perfect but good)
and
-- Heater box (with cores, blend-door motor, etc.)

are going to be thrown back into the corpse, and thence to the Great Beyond.
So if anybody out there needs a dash or any heater-box parts cheap, speak up
pronto.  I'm happy to let the dash or parts go for dirt cheap (basically
shipping), for the sake of posterity.  I just gotta hear from you right
away.  Thanks.

I can send photos to interested parties, so email me
directly/privately/off-list.

Joseph