[Shotimes] RE: Gen I vs. Gen II

DTNesbit@FTC-I.net DTNesbit@FTC-I.net
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:32:58 -0400

Since I currently own one of each I can say that both have their own
character.   I prefer the Gen I, but mainly because it is 5-speed.  I
disagree that Gen II's are harder to work on.  There is more room under the
hood because the engine sits further forward.  That panel  on the firewall
that you mentioned it removable.  There is actually more room in there.  The
Gen II seems more of a luxury type sedan than a sports sedan.  We genally
take the Gen II on trips especially if involves much city driving.  That 3.2
is very strong.  Just my $0.02 worth.
David
94ATX &91
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] RE: Gen I vs. Gen II

> On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:27:43 -0400, Ron Porter wrote:
>
> >My main observation is that the folks that are the most adamant about a
> >given Generation of a SHO are the folks that have only owned one
Generation.