[Shotimes] FW: Re: Strut Rod Bushings

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:02:10 -0400

What color are they?

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Russ M.
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 5:33 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] FW: Re: Strut Rod Bushings

  The TRW bushings are readily available:

    HB1591K- Front strut rod to LCA (2pc. improved design)
    HB1592K- Front strut rod to subframe
    HB1593K- Rear strut rod bushing- to frame
    HB1594K- Rear strut rod bushing- to spindle
    HB1651-  Front sway bar mount bushing- 22mm
             (22mm front- FA7035- McQuay-Norris)
             (24mm front- FA7272- McQuay-Norris)
    HB1752-  Rear sway bar mount bushing- 26mm
             (26mm rear- K8761- MOOG)
             (26mm rear- FA7174- McQuay-Norris)
    18145HD- Rear sway bar end link kit- Heavy Duty

  They feel more like TPR than polyurethane to me,  are far less
expensive than the TPR of unknown origin sold by SHO suppliers,  and IMO
last longer than ES.

  Russ