[Shotimes] Re: Dead SHO

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:39:00 -0700

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:58:02 -0700 (PDT), Marlene Doyle wrote:

>.I don't even
>wonder what is going on....I just say""not funny and
>you will not be getting a big present this
>Christmas!!!"
>I too believe it is the IRCM and that Alzheimers has
>to be ruled out.

ROTFL.....I hope this isn't what I have to look forward to.  I don't talk to the Lowrider
like that....at least not yet.  I just excuse any of its burps and relegate them to old
age.  The only unusual thing it does right now is, after the first start of the day, idle
when warm at 1500 rpm, rather than 900, until I shut it down for 15 seconds, then restart
it with the starter, even if I am rolling along at 70 mph.  If I bump start it, it
doesn't reset the idle.  After the first restart, it is fine the rest of the day, cold or
hot.

Crotchety, like me!!!!

George