Don's blemished trunk was RE: SHO's get plenty of looks (was RE: [Shotimes] RE: Gen I vs. Gen II)

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:58:39 -0400

Uh oh, Mark's dark side is coming out..
 :)

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Mark Nunnally
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 2:50 PM
To: shotimes
Subject: Re: Don's blemished trunk was RE: SHO's get plenty of looks
(was RE: [Shotimes] RE: Gen I vs. Gen II)

> Nice side story, 15 years old and doing the snowball thing.  we pelt a

> car and hide, come out after 10 minutes or so and luckily I stayed
> back to
take
> a piss.  My 2 friends were jumped by 2 guys from the car we hit, they
> got pummeled while I ran the other way, I never threw another snowball

> at a moving object after that!!!

    About 4 yrs ago I was driving late at night and passed a IROC w/
some HS kids throwing junk, my 92 got hit by some type of balls
(baseball or similar).  Couple hit the road, 1 or 2 got the front
fascia.  I whipped around and began chase <g>

I grew up in that area (was home for vacation) so I knew the roads, real
long straight followed by a slow 90 degree corner.  I was running down
the IROC but got to the end of the straight.  I was pretty mad, but
wasn't in an all out rage or anything.  Kept a cool head, I was
scrubbing off speed for the corner, saw the camaro go in pretty hot, he
lost it, slide off the road backwards ended up facing the other way,
driver's side rear buried in the ditch, passenger front sticking up in
the air.  I could tell nobody was hurt, so I just flipped on my interior
light, tooted and waved.  Figured they learned their lesson.  Went to
the store, came back the same way (the road next to it) to see the tow
truck and cop there with them. <g>

mark