[Shotimes] Blackhawk Farms

Mark Nunnally manunnal@netheaven.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:45:47 -0400

Sometime last year, I remember Don M. trying to drum up some interest for a
spring track day at Blackhawk.  I don't think much interest came about, but
this year with the convention running there at the convention, I would very
much like to get some seat time there before the convention.

Is this something we could put together?  What about the group in that
semi-local area that does the spring zing deal?  Don't the share it with
some CSVT's?  Would that track be a possible for their track day?

I would be very much interested in taking a long weekend if we could work
something up for the spring...

mark