[Shotimes] Blackhawk Farms

Dave Kegel d.kegel@attbi.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:11:06 -0500

I'd be up for it if it was arranged.  It's only about 2 hours from where
I live, at the most.

Here's the website in case anyone needs it:

http://www.blackhawkfarms.com/

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Paul Nimz
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 7:14 PM
To: Mark Nunnally; shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Blackhawk Farms

The SVT/SHO bunch are on the wrong side of the pond.  I was talking to a
fellow SHOcago guy who is has a lot of time at Blackhawk and he said
there are days that you can buy like FATT at Summit Point.  I was going
to go to Blackhawk's web page but have become distracted.

Paul Nimz
'97 TR SHO
'93 EG mtx SHO