[Shotimes] New Chip available...just maybe

Tom W ttomw@frontiernet.net
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:34:12 -0400

My 93 ATX works fine with nitrous with out a chip. My car is a little
strange in the fact that it runs best with the stock H3Z1 computer and
no chip. (I also have a D4U1).  Have tried "chips" from Ted B., Vadim
and Superchips with no improvement. I would like to experiment with
removing a little timing (to work with a larger nitrous shot) and will
probably play with an EEC Tuner. John Hrinson recently had a Diablo chip
done by a Ford EEC tuning wizard and is happy with the results.

               Tom W
               Red 93 ATX
               Black 92 MTX