[Shotimes] battery light under hard accleration

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@cajunnet.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:18:04 -0500

Erik:
 Check the connection on the alternator. The engine will torque over and put
a strain on the wire. Sometimes its only attached by a few wire strands.
Corrosion in the plug can also play a part.
.
.

> Speaking of charging voltage...what is a "normal" SHO supposed to charge
at
> while running? I was getting something like 14.6 or 14.7 I believe.. I've
> been having intermittent battery light problems.  Battery is new.  The
light
> usually comes on when I put the pedal to floor for quick acceleration.
Was