[Shotimes] 1990 Chevy Caprice

Marlene Doyle snowwind1990@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:23:26 -0700 (PDT)

Yes there was....
There were Police Caprice models that would go 172mph,
put together to outrun the SHO!!!!!.Michigan state
troopers were given 20 of 'em with the special police
package.....I heard this out of the mouth of a state
trooper, in 1991 on a trip to Canada/  I stopped in
the evening at Denny's to eat.....I made the trip
alone from Texas.... he saw my SHO and said he knew
all about them..we talked for a while and he told me a
bunch....including where the speed traps were....back
then I didn't go less than 90-110 anywhere on the
nation's highways...In Canada I would go up to
120mph..never got caught either(should brag about it I
know)
He should know, this was at the last Denny's along the
interstate outside of the Headquarter's of Ford Motor
Co., Dearborn.....Michigan.
Marlene