[Shotimes] Red Gen2 At SoCal Boneyard

chpsho rsota@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:42:19 -0700 (PDT)

Went to Ecology in Wilmington and found a red Gen2
birth date 2-93.  Looks like all the best goodies are
gone.  I suspect the Ecology crew nabbed the
engine/trans, airbags, swaybars, wheels, etc., before
putting it out in the yard because I visited only a
week before.  It has a sunroof and brown leather seats
in fair condition.  Was looking for a 94/95 SLO for
the front hubs but to no avail.  Is it really worth
upgrading a Gen1 to these brakes if I want to keep the
15" wheels?  Hope this info helps a SoCal shotimer
'cause everything is 50% off on Saturday,
Oct.26th...Steve chpsho89