[Shotimes] Please pray

Michael S Wojton Mike.Wojton@owens-ill.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:23:00 -0400

I'm going to sound like Noah here, but I'll tell you what a friend of
mine always says.  He's quite the cynic, and it should be noted
that this is not necessarily my view.

The War on Drugs, and the Fight Against Cancer, will never be
over because there's way more money in the "War" and the "Fight"
than there is in the "curing" of such things.  The money made from
the sale of a "cure for cancer", whatever that may be, pales in
comparison to the research money the drug companies receive, and
the advertising money the anti-drug campaigns get. Now, like I said,
that's not necessarily my view, but I think there is some element of
truth to it.

That being said, I don't want to belittle the point of this whole thread.
I don't know of anyone close to me that has been touched in any way
by any form of cancer.  I only hope that I may continue to make that
statement for a very long time.

Mike Wojton
'95 MTX
Toledo, Ohio